For Christ himself has brought peace to us. He united Jews and Gentiles into one people when, in his own body on the cross, he broke down the wall of hostility that separated us. He did this by ending the system of law with its commandments and regulations. He made peace between Jews and Gentiles by creating in himself one new people from the two groups. Together as one body, Christ reconciled both groups to God by means of his death on the cross, and our hostility toward each other was put to death. - Ephesians 2:14-16
If the Gospel has nothing to say about the racism that divides our society, then the Gospel has nothing worth saying. The power of the Gospel rests in its ability to shatter hostilities and reconcile enemies.
We believe the Spirit of Jesus is here to empower His disciples to live by His new reality of peace and reconciliation.
Join us as we learn and converse about the Gospel and its power to end racism.
Join us as we learn to be a community that lives out the Gospel
- 10/2 - Theology and History of Racism (Pastor Samuel Son)
- 10/9 - Christian Repentance as a Way Forward (Pastor Samuel Son)
- 10/16 - What is the "Black Church?" (Elder Gerald Gayton)
- 10/23 - Neighbor to Neighbor - A Ministry Fighting Racism in Downtown Raleigh (Pastor **)
- 10/30 - Obeying Christ towards Reconciliation (Pastor Adam Rodrigues)