Every first Sunday of the Month, we celebrating Communion as a family.
All young people (3rd grade and up) will worship with us and receive the communion together.
Pray for the service, and talk with your young people why we do communion together:
- It is what Jesus commanded of us
- It is what Jesus did with his twelve so it connects us to that last supper
- It is what the church has been doing from the very beginning
- This practice unites all the churches as it remembers that it is Jesus, the host, who unites us
- When we receive it we are repenting of our sins and accepting Christ's forgiveness
a video to show young children about communion